I thought I'd share some of Grady's blessing on our dinner tonight. It went like this: "Heavenly Father, we're grateful that Kayson brought us the Wii. We're grateful when I asked if we could borrow the Wii for two days he said yes. We're grateful for the racing game..." Brandon pipes in... "we're grateful for the food." Grady gets back on track and finishes his blessing.
He's such a funny pray-er, but I LOVE hearing his prayers. He is always grateful for lots of stuff and he NEVER tries to hurry through them. They are always very long and very in depth.
2 comments:
I love little kid prayers! They are the best. So cute.
That is hilarious, little kid prayers are the best. I wish I could have recorded all of Jayden's prayers back when they were so funny (now he says like 3 words and he's done). I'm in the middle of the chicken cooking marathon, thanks so much for letting me borrow your pressure cooker. And an extra thank you for the heads up about the smell. I took the lid off outside and even then I thought I was going to die :)
Post a Comment