

I still can't believe it. Last Friday night, as I was dragging myself to bed after setting up for the boutique I checked my email one last time... mostly because I was wondering why three of our vendors didn't show up to get set up. I was hugely surprised to find that glorious name in my inbox "Etsy Transactions". That means I actually had an Etsy transaction and since I didn't buy anything... it meant I SOLD something. I was thrilled. Especially when I saw that it was my most expensive, most loved, airplane quilt. I have many friends that have told me this is their favorite. I know I'll be making different versions of it in the future. The sale of this quilt made the boutique much less stressful. When the other ladies would ask how my sales went I just replied, "I sold the Airplane Quilt". The lady who bought it is so excited about it. I just got an email from her and she says she can't wait to get it... she looks at the pictures every day. It's really cool to know that people will actually buy something that I make, and they appreciate its value.
9 comments:
I love, love, love this thing! I am so glad that you sold it. I can't wait to see what we can come up with for my little guys quilt, I know it will rock! You are amazing...
Yeah! You sold it! I know there will be many more sales to come!
As I told you before, that is my favorite quilt, I have even showed my mom your blog to show her how cute that quilt is! It is adorable.
Oh, that is so great, Mandy! I'm thrilled for you! I really am.
YEAH!!!!! Just you wait, you'll have questions and special orders rolling on forever, and I totally LOVE the airplane quilt, in fact if my mom and mother in law weren't quilters, I'd totally be coming your way!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
YAY!! Congrats, that must feel so good!
It's all about the polka dots :) You are so amazingly talented and now you're adding cake decorating to your resume--what can't you do?? Congrats on your big sale!
You are a domestic diva...Wow.
That is so exciting to sell your quilt. I can just imagine all the time and hard work that went into it. And, i love the cake. I think I would like to learn to do that, but I'm afraid I would start eating way too much cake!
Decorating, quilting, cakes...is there anything you CAN'T do? I'm not going to visit your blog anymore because it make me feel like a big loser. ;) Congrats on selling your quilt! Can't wait for Fri night!
Post a Comment