There was also a Family Fun Run last Saturday after my race. The boys were so excited. It didn't matter to Grady that he'd just played a soccer game, or to Daxton that he was about to play a soccer game. They wanted to race. Daxton got 4th overall in the race. I was really surprised at how fast he was. I don't know what place Grady got, but he finished strong.
Grady starting the race.
Daxton finishes.
Grady running with Uncle Kayson.
Grady finishes with Uncle Kasyon, Daddy, and Tabitha who is dead asleep.
1 comment:
YOU GO GIRL. I am very impressed. I am on the same page with you on the fact that I want to be a runner and then I get pregnant. Then I start up again and then I have a hard time finding the time right now. But you have inspired me to find the time. I will let you know when that is.
Post a Comment