Friday, April 11, 2008

First Blessing




Tabitha got her first Priesthood blessing from her dad last week. She had gotten her first round of immunizations (5 shots!!!!) and had a reaction. The leg that she got three in swelled up and got really red and it was hot to the touch. She was miserable and it was so sad. Brandon returned home from a church thing with a blessing helper and they gave the blessing. They laid their hands on her head and she gave me the biggest grin. I hope I never forget that.
Of course, I wasn't thinking about taking pictures when she was screaming and miserable. This was the next morning... all better.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

those dang shots! I'm glad she's okay, scary. Adorable pics of her & Brandon, and how in the world does she breathe with her face buried!? Dont you love when they can sleep on their tummies, it helps SO much. I was a naughty momma & let them as soon as they could hold their heads up all the way. Don't tell.

Michelle Bradley said...

So cute! I love little Tabitha. Austin does too, he still stuck on naming ours Tabitha.

Shanen said...

Dang I have missed a few posts. She is adorable and I am so glad she felt better so quickly. Glad Brandon could be of help on a Sunday afternoon. Even if he was getting the benifit of it also.

foreveryoung said...

I love stories like this. The exact same thing happened when Kylie was a baby and it made me so grateful for blessings! I love the daddy/daughter pics, she's totally got him wrapped around her finger (or in this case she's wrapped around his :)

Nichols Family said...

Oh man! Sorry about those shots, that's the pits. So all of these pictures on your recent posts are so angelic.