Friday, April 11, 2008

One of MANY Precious Moments

I know, I know... I have the MOST handsome husband, and the MOST adorable baby girl. I couldn't choose just one of these pictures because I LOVE them all. This was a Sunday afternoon where Brandon had the RARE opportunity to take a nap between meetings. Not sure what I was doing, but he was taking care of Tabitha for me. This is him napping while she sucks (or licks) his fingers. It keeps her happy because she is turning out NOT to be a binky girl (bummer for mom). She is laying on what has been lovingly dubbed "her princess cushion". She loves the thing and is usually quiet and happy if we lay her on it.








Isn't she so cute you could just SQUISH HER!

7 comments:

Niederfam said...

I really want to squish those little cheeks!!! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Mandy, She is GORGEOUS!! These are treasures of pictures, I love it!

Rob and Jenn said...

She is getting bigger! I want to come and kiss those cheeks before they are gone.

MommyRohner said...

If her cheeks are anything like Grady's they'll be around for a very long time.

Trish said...

Yes, she is precious! My kids were so entertained sitting behind you on Sunday! They had so much fun! :)

Kristin said...

She is so cute! She is such a little princess, and I love her in all pink! Precious!

Kari said...

She really is so sweet, and that headband looks amazing on her. I wish my little Claire would keep one on!!