Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Sunday


We went to Brandon's parent's house for the Annual Easter Egg Hunt and dinner. A great time was had by all.


I love this picture of Tabitha with her Grandma Great.



Such handsome boys. Oh, and yes those are real chickens behind Daxton. My brother and sister-in-law have some chickens and they brought two over for the day. I about peed my pants when one flew at me and I thought it was going to attack. No chickens for us.




Tabitha hangs with dad.


5 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

It's so fun to see you with a little girl. She's so sweet. Man you do have handsome men in your life. Brandon is so handsome and the boys are just following suit!

Niederfam said...

So sweet....I so need a little girl to play dress up with too! I love it. What a BEAUTIFUL little family you have.

Kari said...

What a wonderful Easter you had! Tabitha looked beautiful in her dress and your boys are little hotties!! So fun to see all the new pics.

Rob and Jenn said...

I have to agree with everyone else, what a beautiful little family!

Michelle Bradley said...

she's such a Rohner, a girly Rohner! I love it! She's is the cutest!