Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Perfecto!

OK, so I got this from Jenny who got it from Natalie. I just thought it was funny that Jenny had the same city. We tend to be the same and have since, um, second grade?
Ah, Rome... I guess I'll feel really at home when I'm there in JULY! I think I'll trade in the cappuccino for some gelato though, or spaghetti, or tortellini, or any other fabulous italian eat. YUM!

By the way... my mom's mission call is in. I'm expecting a phone call at 8 pm when she opens it. The suspense is KILLING me.



You Belong in Rome



You're a big city soul with a small town heart

Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome

Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand

And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I did this and I belong in Rome too. So funny!

Rob and Jenn said...

OH Manda I want to go to Rome with you! Why does it have to be THIS July? We are taking too many vacations this year or else I think I'd really have to think about it. Maybe someday! Just take lots of pictures for me and I'll pretend I'm there with you! (We really are alike, aren't we?)

Niederfam said...

What??? I'm stuck in NYC all by myself, huh??? ;) Although I'd try Rome too!!!