Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm It.

I've Been Tagged!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

10 years ago:
I had been living in Tempe, AZ for about 6 months. I was loathing the hot. I was attending ASU to get a degree in broadcasting. I had a missionary out in the field (didn't work out), and a boyfriend that I spent every waking minute with (also didn't work out, go figure).

5 things on my list to do:
I will assume this means "5 things to do in my life". Go to Culinary Arts, or Pastry school. Learn to play golf better than Brandon. Marry all my kids off in the temple to GOOD people. Go on a mission with Brandon. Run a marathon.

Snacks I enjoy:
Pretty much anything, but some of my favorites are: Chocolate or Ranch Quakes, cookies, candy bars, and pringles.

What I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire?
Buy a piece of land and build a nice house on it. Set up a mission/college fund for my posterity. Make Brandon retire so we can spend more time together.

3 of my bad habits:
I don't know if I consider them "bad" habits, but more like Mandy Quarks... Brandon might disagree. I have to make the bed before I get into it (who can sleep when the sheets are in chaos?). I despise dirty or wet hands, so I have perfected the art of doing dishes without getting my hands too dirty or wet. I also have a hard time putting my own laundry away. I get the kids stuff put away fine, but my own just sits in the basket for too long.

5 places I have lived:
Bountiful, Utah; Martinsville, IN; Sandy, Utah; Tempe, AZ; Chandler, AZ

Jobs I have had:
My first was as a ride operator at Jungle Jim's Playland, then a cashier at Kinkos. I worked as an assistant to a guy who wrote software for cemeteries during college, and did an internship at Channel 3 KTVK's Good Morning Arizona, or G-MAZ as we lovingly called it. Channel 3 hired me as a writer for the morning news when my internship was finished. And now, I'm a mom to three (gasp) and a quilter.

Things people don't know about me:
I've traveled all over the world. I spend about 10% of my day worrying that something will happen to Brandon or the kids.

There you have it... me in a nutshell.
I am not going to tag anyone because I don't want to force anyone to do it if they don't so desire.

4 comments:

Nichols Family said...

Wow...entertaining answers and fantastic photos/events about your new baby girl. Can't wait to meet her. The family picture is soooo adorable.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along. Natalie (David's wife) tagged me and since she helped me figure out how to do my blog I felt a little obligated! It was fun reading your answers though!

foreveryoung said...

That was fun getting the dirt on you! My kids are going to be jealous that you worked at Jungle Jims, they love that place. I don't think my stint at Little Caesars is much for my kids to brag about. Thanks for letting me stop by yesterday, it was so fun to see your beautiful little Tabitha, and it's always great talking with you!

Sarah said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! Great blogging!! I loved reading about your experience with Tabitha and her birth. You word it beautifully.