I am kind of a Bravo TV junkie, but my absolute FAVORITE show right now is Project Runway. I know, I don't really know a whole lot about fashion, but that doesn't make me like the show any less. This is the best season ever. Let me introduce you to my favorite designer. Meet Christian (you'll have to turn the music off to hear him):
Isn't he FABULOUS!! He says fierce a lot, but it suits him. He has great hair.
The finale is next Wednesday and I'm thrilled, although I know Christian will win. However, there is a lot of diverse talent in the finale. Should be interesting to watch. Anyone else a Project Runway fan?
6 comments:
Ok, I couldn't view the video but I am a HUGE fan of PR and I can't believe he's your favorite! He is WAY to flaming for me and his hair...please tell me your were joking. I do love that show and if you need a friend call me and we'll watch it together.
I think he is a little "Fierce" himself. What a funny guy.
Mandy you make me laugh. We are so much alike. I too watch Project Runway. (What else is on TV late at night when Robbie is working and the kids are sleeping and I'm all alone?) I was happy when Sweet Pea finally was booted. Maybe we can watch the finale over the phone together! Love you.
No, but I might be if my TV ever gets hooked up, seriously.......anyways, totally made me laugh!!!
that is one I need to watch! but I am laughing at your choice..I think gay guys are hilarious.
Okay, that is too funny. He talks almost as fast as I do :) I love getting addicted to shows, sometimes it's the one thing that can get me through a rough day!
Post a Comment