Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Christmas Morning
I don't really know what Santa was thinking. It seems like my boys were on the naughty list right up until they went to bed on Christmas Eve, but somehow Santa took pity on them and brought them a truckload of toys anyway. Here's the pictures of Christmas morning.





My mom is viewing the blog that I got her for Christmas. It's so she can write about her mission and we can stay in touch while she's gone. She sent in her papers this morning... so now we wait. If you have an interest in viewing her blog let me know because it's private. She's already begun posting and I love reading her thoughts about serving a mission.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TRUCKLOAD indeed, sometimes Santa is so bias, don't ya think??? :)
Can we say SPOILED! The trend continues from you down to your children. We can't complain about our Santa either. I would love to have access to your mom's blog! I'm so excited for her and proud of the way she is making the most of her situation and living! I'm jealous, I can't wait to go on a mission again!
Post a Comment