Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Mini-Reunion

It was official in May... I've been out of high school for 10 years. I wasn't able to make it to the reunion, so some friends and I decided to get together while I was home. It was so fun to see everyone as parents and husbands or wives. I have some great friends, even 10 years later.

Courtney, Myself, Natalie, and Jenny


Daxton (mine), Mitt holding Major(Natalie's), and Brooklyn(Courtney's)

There were some friends who couldn't make it and they were definitely missed. We will do it again soon.

2 comments:

Niederfam said...

It's true, good friends indeed....I'm glad you posted yours, mine turned out a bit blurry......I'm picky, what can I say??!!!

Michael and Brinn said...

HOw fun! I haven't seen Natalie forever. You all look so cute. My how the years have been good to all of you. I missed you. Wish you would have invited me. j/k No, I would have come if it didn't mean more driving and dividing time up even more. I know you can understand, but I really missed you and would have loved to have been there.