Just passing time before midnight. We're still here in Utah visiting with my mom, but I thought I'd post the pictures we had taken last week. I typically schedule family pictures each September, but decided not to do them this year because of my growing belly. Then I discovered this amazing photographer here in Utah. I wanted to have her take pictures of the boys while we were here, but that evolved into having family pictures taken. These are the result... I know there's a lot, but I didn't want to do a slide show because it doesn't transfer well when I make my yearly book.
Yeah, those are FABULOUS pics....and um....you DON'T even look pregnant in all your family photos!!!! You've got to give me some more info on that photographer, after all, I LIVE in Utah!!! So fun to see you!!! Happy New Year!
WOW- those pictures are amazing and you all look so good. My favorites are of the whole family and Grady has his hand on your tummy, and then the one of the boys jumping in mid air. What a great photographer. I am glad you got these done. They are really good.
No better time to take pics! Pregnancy is adorable! Your boys are ridiculously handsome & Daxton cracks me up with his charming ways, watch out for that one!! Love them all, and what a good idea to put them all in here for the Blurb book! Genius!! I'm going to have to copy you now.
Mandy those are some great pictures. The one with just you and Brandon is so good. So be glad you have pictures when you are pregnant with that baby girl. So many moms forget to take pictures of themselves when they are pregnant and then have none to look back on. You look terrific.
Oh my goodness, that one of the boys w/your belly is so priceless. Very cute. Let me know if you need me to watch the boys or a meal when you have your baby. -jennie N.
Those turned out amazing! I can't believe you were going to call off family pics because of your belly-it is too cute NOT to take pictures of! :) Your boys are so cute, that little Grady makes me smile just looking at him--we definately need to have him over for a play date. Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!
Those pictures are amazing. I love the one of your two boys with the red, white and green background. I had family pictures taken when I was 7 months pregnant and I knew I would hate them but they ended up being one of my favorites. It is such a special time in your family...how fun to be expecting your first girl...I am so jelious :) It is so fun to be Grady's Sunbeam teacher, he is such a sweet boy and so adorable. Oh yeah, I am not doing as many slide shows anymore because of my blurb book too. -Michelle Yost
O.k. so I have tears in my eyes as I listen to Garth Brooks and look at your darling beautiful family. I love you Mandy! I am so happy for you and proud of all that you have accomplished and all that you are. YOu are a beautiful person I Also loved the family pic with Grady's hand on your belly. So cute! YOu do look terrific!
15 comments:
All your pictures turned out great!!! I love the picture with your belly and the boys, so cute! I hope your having a fun time in Utah!
Yeah, those are FABULOUS pics....and um....you DON'T even look pregnant in all your family photos!!!! You've got to give me some more info on that photographer, after all, I LIVE in Utah!!! So fun to see you!!! Happy New Year!
Soooo cute. What an adorable family...and it's still growing! I loved seeing you a few nights ago. Happy New Year!
SIMPLY ADORABLE!!!
WOW- those pictures are amazing and you all look so good. My favorites are of the whole family and Grady has his hand on your tummy, and then the one of the boys jumping in mid air. What a great photographer. I am glad you got these done. They are really good.
No better time to take pics! Pregnancy is adorable! Your boys are ridiculously handsome & Daxton cracks me up with his charming ways, watch out for that one!! Love them all, and what a good idea to put them all in here for the Blurb book! Genius!! I'm going to have to copy you now.
They are great you all look so good and the picture of the boys kissing your belly is great!
Too cute! You look adorable! What a great photographer.
Except for the pictures of your belly, you can't even tell you're pregnant.
Mandy those are some great pictures. The one with just you and Brandon is so good. So be glad you have pictures when you are pregnant with that baby girl. So many moms forget to take pictures of themselves when they are pregnant and then have none to look back on. You look terrific.
Oh my goodness, that one of the boys w/your belly is so priceless. Very cute. Let me know if you need me to watch the boys or a meal when you have your baby.
-jennie N.
Why would you want a little girl to take away that beautiful "queen bee" position you got? Cant wait to see her, shes adorable as your belly.
Those turned out amazing! I can't believe you were going to call off family pics because of your belly-it is too cute NOT to take pictures of! :) Your boys are so cute, that little Grady makes me smile just looking at him--we definately need to have him over for a play date. Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!
Those are such great shots, Mandy. I love the ones of your belly, you'll be glad you've got them.
Those pictures are amazing. I love the one of your two boys with the red, white and green background. I had family pictures taken when I was 7 months pregnant and I knew I would hate them but they ended up being one of my favorites. It is such a special time in your family...how fun to be expecting your first girl...I am so jelious :) It is so fun to be Grady's Sunbeam teacher, he is such a sweet boy and so adorable. Oh yeah, I am not doing as many slide shows anymore because of my blurb book too.
-Michelle Yost
O.k. so I have tears in my eyes as I listen to Garth Brooks and look at your darling beautiful family. I love you Mandy! I am so happy for you and proud of all that you have accomplished and all that you are. YOu are a beautiful person I Also loved the family pic with Grady's hand on your belly. So cute! YOu do look terrific!
Post a Comment