Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Has it already been 2 weeks?

I'm still recovering from all the hubub that surrounded Christmas this year, but I figured I better get it posted before the baby comes and the Rohner blog becomes baby Tabitha central.

Oh my, I just went to put in pictures and realized how far behind I am. These first pictures are of Grady's Joy School performance at a nursing home where Brandon's Aunt Yvonne lives. It was an adorable little program of the nativity and Grady was a shepherd. The kids did a great job playing their parts and singing carols. I attempted to add the video, but after 1 hour I gave up. Enjoy the pics.



These are pictures from the ward "Breakfast with Santa". Daxton told Santa he wants a Transformer Bumble Bee Remote Control (which doesn't really exist) and Grady told him he wants a dinosaur. Santa did his best.


1 comment:

Niederfam said...

love all your new posts...sorry no luck on Tabitha coming, at least not today.....great pics...........