I know this is shameless self-promotion, but what do you expect from a girl who just started her own business?
Come One, Come ALL to the GYSA Holiday Country Fair! It's my first craft fair and I'm really excited because it sounds like it will be a HUGE party. It's from 2-6pm this Saturday at Chandler/Gilbert Community College (Gilbert/Pecos). If you bring a new, unwrapped toy you'll get an unlimited wristband for the rock wall, carnival games, bouncers, and obstacle course, and the toy will go to Ronald McDonald House.
So, here's what I suggest. You should bring the whole family. You send your husband with the kids to play and eat, while you come to visit me in stall Q147, and do some other Christmas shopping. There will be TONS of vendors there.
I'd really love to see some friendly faces. Thanks everyone for allowing me to promote myself.
3 comments:
Good luck! You have such an amazing talent. I even showed my mom your blog just to show her your talent. She loves to quilt too. I wish I could go, we are going to Idaho for a week.
How did it go!?
I wish I could have made it, but we were in Indiana. You'll have to let me know how it went!
Post a Comment