Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Setting Up House
I thought I'd post a picture of my latest COMPLETED decorating project. I LOVE how it turned out. I bought the print before we moved in to our house thinking it would take up one of the big walls in our entry. The wall ended up swallowing the picture... it was sad. You didn't even notice it when you came in. So, I took the chorus of one of my favorite primary songs and had my brother cut it out in vinyl. This is the finished result... Doesn't it look GOOD?!!
If you're having a hard time reading what it says: Love one another as Jesus loves you. Try to show kindness in all that you do. Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought, For these are the things Jesus taught.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow!! That turned out so beautifully. What a beautiful saying to have in your gospel sharing home. It really accentuates that gorgeous picture. I know I can't spell. Love me anyway1
That looks gorgeous!
BEAUTIFUL...............I love that primary song too.
It looks great, and even more beautiful in person!
Post a Comment