Monday, August 20, 2007

I forgot to ask...

What do you think of the blog's new look? Is it better than the PINK OVERLOAD? I'm loving the muted colors and looking at my beautiful self lunching with my handsome husband. It's nice that her tummy isn't looking as round as mine is these days.
Anyway, hope you like looking at something different.

3 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

I love the new look! HOw did you do it?

MommyRohner said...

I'm a little embarrassed to say that I paid a girl to make it for me. I found her designs online and I thought they were perfect for what I wanted. It was $30, but I thought that was reasonable considering it would make my blog more personal. Her link is on my sidebar under credit.

Kari said...

You look amazing sitting there on your blanket, picnicing with your perfect family!! I love the new look, it's so you!!