BROOKE! I might be biased, but I love that name (it is my boyfriend's daughter's name). CONGRATS ON A GIRL!! They are fun! Be ready to play "princess" A LOT!
Courtney- I can't wait to play princess if it means I get to wear a tiara! Autumn- Thanks for sharing my shock with me. I get butterflies every time I remember I'm gonna have a baby GIRL! Thank you for the congratulations ladies!
Yeah!!! I am so happy. You will be such a fun mom for this little girl. You won't need any help knowing what to do with a girl, it'll all come naturally. She will be dressed so cute and have a gorgeous quilt and will have cute little bows. She'll have to be tough too, to handle her big brothers. They will protect her, I'm sure. Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I so hope that if I ever decide to do it again, I have the same luck and can finish it off with two darling little boys and one sweet little girl!!! YEAH!!! I feel like you do at this point, I have NO IDEA what I would do with a girl, but a tiara sounds pretty good. Bows, bags, and SHOES.........it's every mother's dream!!! INDULGE!!! As for names........I like Libby, and Jane, but if I really do get one, I'll use one of them, and then we could have girls with the same name!!!
7 comments:
BROOKE! I might be biased, but I love that name (it is my boyfriend's daughter's name). CONGRATS ON A GIRL!! They are fun! Be ready to play "princess" A LOT!
I am in shock! Congratulations!! I could not be more happy for you!! I haven't had to think of a girl name yet...good luck!
Courtney- I can't wait to play princess if it means I get to wear a tiara!
Autumn- Thanks for sharing my shock with me. I get butterflies every time I remember I'm gonna have a baby GIRL!
Thank you for the congratulations ladies!
Yeah!!! I am so happy. You will be such a fun mom for this little girl. You won't need any help knowing what to do with a girl, it'll all come naturally. She will be dressed so cute and have a gorgeous quilt and will have cute little bows. She'll have to be tough too, to handle her big brothers. They will protect her, I'm sure. Congrats!!
I am so ecxited for you that you are havning a girl! I love you blog, and I think your layout is awesome! I need some help...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I so hope that if I ever decide to do it again, I have the same luck and can finish it off with two darling little boys and one sweet little girl!!! YEAH!!! I feel like you do at this point, I have NO IDEA what I would do with a girl, but a tiara sounds pretty good. Bows, bags, and SHOES.........it's every mother's dream!!! INDULGE!!! As for names........I like Libby, and Jane, but if I really do get one, I'll use one of them, and then we could have girls with the same name!!!
YEA!!!! Girls are SO fun! (I ought to know) That is really great, Mandy. Congrats! Besides I think girl names are EASY compared to boy names!
Post a Comment