Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Easter Sunday seemed extra busy this year. It must have been because we have church until 5 pm and then we rushed over to Nana's for dinner and the Egg hunt. Nevertheless, we had a great time- and the boys looked adorable.

Here they are getting ready for the mad rush out the door to find eggs.

This was the result of Nana and the uncles telling them to make funny faces when I was trying to get a normal picture. Not helpful... but still cute.

Grady found the egg in the headless angel.


Hmmm, where to go next...


Daxton's trying to decide if he's done or not.


Oops.


Look Closesly. The tree lizard that Kayson found during the hunt.


Eww. I just pictured it running up Daxton's sleeve and into his shirt. Eww.


1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

So cute! I still love their little Easter outfits and I'm still jealous that you have family so close!