Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cousins Sleepover and a Techie at Two

Just after New Years we had the big Cousins Sleepover at our house. This is all the Rohner offspring on our family room floor getting ready to watch HOOT. Mason, second from the top, didn't last five minutes. What I think is funny is that ALL of them have a blankie. I thought that was just something my boys got from me, but maybe it comes from BRANDON! The boys all had a great time. We woke up and had a big pancake breakfast. Can't wait to do it again.

The other night I was fixing dinner and listening to my new shuffle. Grady just had to have it. He was so happy to bopping around the kitchen with mom's tunes. What a fun kid. He has no idea what an amazing gadget he was wearing. It weighs NOTHING!

Well, I hope everyone is doing great. We're finally recovered from the holidays and we're just trying to catch up with all of our friends. We love you all. Be safe and healthy.

No comments: