

I'm so glad I have two little boys. Daxton got a pretty good shiner about two weeks ago when we were at a friends house. It lasted about a week and a half, but I barely noticed it. I love not worrying about whether my boys look "pretty" when we leave the house. There is no hair combing or hassling with bows. We just get dressed and go. As much as they fight and wrestle with each other, I am glad they are brothers. If one of them was a girl I'd have to worry about black eyes and bruised foreheads. They love each other most of the time, and when they do, it is pretty obvious, and very sweet.
The top picture is one of those moments. I was packing for the big road trip and they were playing in their "pooky" hats. Daxton still has a hard time pronouncing his S's, so spooky comes out "pooky", scary comes out "cary". We're working on that.
The second picture I don't remember taking, but I know that face of Daxton's well. That is his negotiating face. I'm sure he was saying something like, "but mom, I have an idea. You let me play with the camera and then I can have a popsicle. That's a great idea, huh." He does a lot of negotiating like that, where he always comes out on top, and I never get a thing. Love him anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment