Wednesday, October 31, 2012

EIGHT is GREAT!

Lots of partying to celebrate Grady turning Eight!

He got monkey bread for breakfast.

We had the Balzotti boys for the weekend while their parents attended a wedding in Arizona.  It made the day extra fun.

A new soccer ball for his Rage Academy training.

Some new water guns because the weather is finally getting warmer.

His new obsession is Dagedars.  I don't love this cake, but he thought it was pretty great.  I think that might have been because it had Dagedars on it though.

Aunt Jessie got him his favorite gift: Skylanders for the Wii.



Since it was his year for a friend party, Grady decided to take them bowling. It was a fun day filled with friends, funny bowling positions, and bright green frosting.

Dallin, Weston, Grady, Daxton, and Dawson.

I think Taba took this picture.  I had to lean in to make sure she got me in the picture.


Brandon helping Hyatt.

Cupcake time!  Dagedar inspired, of course.

Grady's 8th Birthday Interview:

Favorite Food: Everything
Favorite Color: Blue, Green, Orange
Favorite thing to do: Play video games
Favorite Restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings
What he wants to do when he grows up: Police officer, Famous soccer player
Favorite Book: Bone, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Goosebumps
Favorite Movie: The Pirates Band of Misfits
Where he wants to serve a mission: Ecuador, Arizona, Utah
Least Favorite Food: Nothing
Best Friend: Moni Noa, Haydon, Weston
Favorite Song: Dynamite by Taio Cruz
Favorite Show: Pair of Kings

No comments: