For Daxton's birthday we bought him a family day pass for indoor rock climbing. We finally got to use it recently. It was fun to get back in my super small climbing shoes from 15 years ago, although a little uncomfortable. This is what Tabitha did most of the time...
She did climb the wall twice, but wasn't nearly as excited about rock climbing as I though she would be.
This right here is MY man people. YUMMO!
I love this picture of Taba. This is her "I don't want to smile" face.
Grady's favorite part was the bouldering wall. He stayed there most of the time.
But he did climb up too...
Daxton took this blurry picture of me while Brandon bulayed.
Here's Daxton at the very top of the wall. He was SO proud!
This was after our fun climb! LOVE doing stuff like this with my kiddos. Can't WAIT until Hyatt is old enough to join us!
No comments:
Post a Comment