Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Saturday, January 08, 2011
Festival
I took the kids out of school early one Wednesday to take them for their first FESTIVAL OF TREES! I've spoken of this most wonderful event on my blog before, but for those of you who are new to my blog, it's a fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital. It is also one of my most favorite holiday traditions. My family is always involved with volunteering. On the day I took my kids, my mom was there hostessing a section of wreaths. The kids weren't as thrilled to be there as I was, but Tabitha adored the dancers. You see, there is a stage in the corner of the auditorium and there are tons of dance groups that come to perform. Tabitha would climb on the handle of the stroller to stand up tall enough to see over all the trees... and watch the dancers in the corner. She was obsessed. It was this day that I decided the girl needs to DANCE... and that I am never taking my kids to the Festival again. They don't appreciate it enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment