The day couldn't come fast enough for all of us. The boys were excited to see their friends again, and I was excited to clean out their room! We still had Brandon around for another week before he shipped off to Utah, so it was time for school and gettin' the house ready to sell.
Daxton started 3rd Grade with Mrs. Liu and Grady started 1st Grade with Mrs. Farkas (the same teacher Daxton had). They both had a great first day!


3 comments:
Ahhhhh....when you move and feel like you can breathe again, CALL me. We are in Layton. I'd LOVE to SEE you all!!! GOOD LUCK.
Wow, you have two big boys. Can't believe another school year is upon us. Ours hasn't started yet but you can bet I have a countdown going on!
Ahhhh I don't know how you can put your boys on the bus. I couldn't fathom that when my Jax was at Weinberg for Kindergarten!!!!!
Post a Comment