Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cute Stuff

Tabitha is such a fun little girl who speaks her mind!  The things she says crack me up.  Lately her prayers have been so long and she blesses so many things that I don't expect to hear from her.  Tonight it was her Tinkerbell and her Nana's house and her Grandma and her Daddy's mom, among lots of the regular things.  It makes me all misty eyed.

One of Hyatt's nicknames is Handsome.  He gives me a big smile every time I call him Handsome, so I say it as often as I can : ).  Yesterday morning Tabitha was snuggling with me in bed when she heard Hyatt start whining in his bed.  She asked me if she could go see him and I told her yes.  I was still trying to sleep, but after she opened the door to his room I heard her say, "Hi Handsome!"  It made me smile.  She's started calling him that a lot and I just LOVE it.  I hope they have an amazing relationship ALWAYS!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

that is precious.