Monday, March 22, 2010

Soccer

I took my new camera, with my fancy new lens out to Grady's soccer game. I had a lot of fun taking pictures. Here's my Grady playing some soccer, and my Tabitha watching the game.








Daxton and Grady played at the same time that day, so we caught the last 2 minutes of Daxton's game. Here's a throw-in.


And here's an quick wave to Tabs when he realized we were watching...


LOVE my camera, and my lens.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

The pictures look amazing, Mandy! What camera did you get?

Rob and Jenn said...

Ya, what camera did you get? I'm thinking I need a new one.

Your kids are darling. I love the picture of Tabitha's legs next to daddy's!

MommyRohner said...

I got the Nikon D3000. It's taking me some time to learn how to use it, but I'll never go back to a regular point and shoot camera.

Thanks for the compliments! Oh, and Tabitha isn't standing next to Brandon in that picture... it was just a random guy, which is what made it so funny.