Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's Time...

I know it's annoying, but it's time for us to turn our blog to private. Since I don't think too many people even read it anymore, and I write it more for myself, it's just time.
So, here's your chance.... if you want to be on the invited list, please let me know where to send the invite. I'll probably keep it public for another 2-3 weeks.

23 comments:

Bunch of Brooks' said...

I know I rarely leave a comment, but I would LOVE to keep following along from time to time. Our email is holbrookmail@yahoo.com Thanks:)

Melanie Lynne said...

mlynne.marble@gmail.com
i love reading about your family's adventures!

Steve, Jessica, Matilda and August said...

Hey Boat, Please include my yahoo address. Thank you!

Kirsty Michaelis said...

I love your blog Mandy! It give me ideas of things to do with my kids :). kirstymichaelis@gmail.com

Jennifer Asplund said...

Don't forget me! Send me the invite at jennsue@myway.com.

Shannon said...

Oh my word, I have been blog stalking you for a whole year already I think Tabs' party was one of the first I read! My blogging addy is mylittlemonkeys@gmail.com.

Jessie said...

I want an invite.
jessiepond@yahoo.com

Rae said...

I know I just know you through Tyfani, but I would love to follow your little family. You are so creative and give me inspiration for things to do with my family. Besides, you guys make me laugh and I could do with a lot of laughter in my life! My email is rae@betterbytheyard.com.

Chris said...

I love you blog!! Cposvar@gmail.com

Shanen said...

Add me please, 5houghs@cox.net

ritasols said...

Hey Mandy, I enjoy reading about you and your family. Please add me, ritaelenasolis@aol.com

DEANNA said...

I know you have no idea who I akm Mandy but I love seeing all the wonderful things you make and your sweet as can be little ones. I am not a stalker... Just a friends of Trish's who hops on your blog to keep sane. Please send me an invite if you don't mind!

Motorchic@cox.net

Kari said...

I'm not great at leaving comments, but I love to see what the Rohners are up to!! Hope all is well...Kari


karischwitzer@yahoo.com

Chelcie said...

chellyfiggs@gmail.com

Niederfam said...

Me me!!! Count me in please??? nniederhauser(at)msn.com!!

Welcome home to your MOM!!! YAY!!! Adorable cakes! Happy Birthday Tabitha, wow, it's been a while.

Kim Griesemer said...

Sign me up, of course.

Mom/Grandma

Jen H. said...

Me too! tjnjen at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

Mandy include me please.

Nichols Family said...

nichols.jennie@gmail.com or
azjenniedevil@yahoo.com

Rob and Jenn said...

Please invite me! jennyrie30 at hotmail.com

I'm so happy to see that your mom is back. Hopefully I can see her soon (when are you coming back to Utah?) I'm planning on being there for the last week in March/first week in April. Let me know if there is a chance you might be there too. I sure miss you.

Renae S. said...

Hey, don't forget to include me! :)

Kerri said...

Add me too please. kllars@hotmail.com

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.