Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Girl turns TWO!

I have so much to blog about, but it's gonna have to wait, because this is what's important right NOW!
My amazing baby girl is SO BIG! I can't believe she's already 2. I am so, so grateful that my Heavenly Father decided I was worthy to be her mother. She brings light into my life almost every minute of the day. She is busy, FOR SURE, but I just find myself saying, "Oh, Tabitha" a whole lot. How can you get mad at a face like this?

You can't! She just smiles and you melt and then you clean up her mess.

Let me tell you about Tabitha. Things she loves:
SHOES
Drawing/Coloring
Candy and Chocolate
Getting Dressed- She swirls back and forth when we put on a dress : )
Snacking
Her Cousin Jack
Her Binkies
Her Family
To Smile

Tabitha is an extremely independent girl and has a MIND OF HER OWN. She is EXACTLY what I want my daughter to be when she is a woman- strong, beautiful, smart, and happy. She is tiny- 21 lbs. at the doctor on Monday. I think that's like the 5th percentile for her weight and I think she's in the 10th for height.

I feel blessed that she is mine. Happy 2nd Birthday MY GIRL!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

She is SO. CUTE.