Today had a few milestones that I need to share.
First, BOTH boys shared their Testimonies in Sacrament meeting. We have been practicing during FHE for probably 3 years, but they just never had the guts to get up and do it. Today they got up there and you'd never know it was the first time they'd done it in front of all those people. Grady had a little moment where he ran out of things to say. When he came back down to our bench and I told him what a good job he did, he smiled and said, "When I forgot what to say, I almost started a prayer." I'm really proud of them.
Second thing... When we walked in the door from church, Tabitha said (as clear as day : ), "Baba pees, Ack." Brandon and I both started laughing. It's her first 3 word sentence. Translated, she said, "Bottle please, milk." She's so cute. We've been trying to get her to say milk, but she prefers Ack. It's one of those things where we think it's cute, so why fight it?
No comments:
Post a Comment