Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tabitha's 1st Haircut



Tabitha is finally getting some hair, but unfortunately it doesn't grow in even. I took her to get trimmed up last night. The whole drive there we talked about how great it is to be a girl because it means we get to make these special trips to get our hair done. I asked her if she was going to be a good girl and sit still. She would smile and say yes, and was actually really excited. We got there and she sat on my lap while I got my bangs trimmed. I could tell she was nervous, but when it was her turn she handled it really well. The hair girl gave her a comb to hold and she had a mirror to look into. She was a happy camper. A wiggly one, but a happy one. I would post an after picture, but honestly, I don't think you'd see much of a difference.

No comments: