Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hyatt's Progress



Oh, my sweet, sweet baby boy.  He's so HANDSOME and growing SO fast!  Today he started talking to me.  He was just laying on the floor so I laid down to look into his eyes.  I was talkin' to him and he started talkin' right back.  His other new trick is that he smiles!




He is starting to sleep better.  I think we're getting close to having only one feeding each night.  I will LOVE it when that happens, although to be completely honest, Brandon's been doing the 5am feeding a lot!  I love me a "hands-on" daddy!
We love Hyatt so much.  Tabitha asks for him when she wakes up in the morning and when she wakes from her nap.  If she hears him crying she gets a concerned look and says, "uh oh, baby".  She's gotten much gentler with him too.  She says "Aw" a lot.  I love watching her interact with him when she's being soft and careful.  I LOVE my two babies!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

He looks so much like Grady!!