Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pretty Girl

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to dress Tabitha up for Church. I've decided I need to take more pictures of her when I get her dressed up because the day will come when she doesn't let me choose her clothes. I took these pictures one Sunday morning before we rushed out the door. I couldn't get her to put down her cereal for her photo shoot.





I have been trying to capture this face on camera for a long time. It makes me laugh every time I see it. She's such a HAM!

1 comment:

Renae S. said...

Ohhh!! I love this outfit! Kalissa had a cute red and white polka dot dress very similar to Tabitha's. It was one of my favorite dresses. And it's so true...there will come a day when you can't dress them up! I'm glad you're relishing the time now!