Monday, July 27, 2009

Wicked!

Brandon and I bought tickets for Wicked almost a year ago and we FINALLY got to go see it last Thursday. We started the evening off with dinner at PF Changs with the Halterman's and the McDowell's and finished it with Brandon's sister Tyfani and her husband Mike. They sat next to us.
I had set up an entire group in order to buy tickets early and cheap. I ended up buying 55 tickets for the show, which was great because I knew a whole bunch of people who were there to see it too.
The girl who played Elphaba did a phenomenal job and the girl who played Glinda did a good job. I do want to see it again sometime. I told Daxton I'd take him next time the show came to town. He and Grady have the soundtrack on the ipods and they walk around singing Wicked songs all the time. It makes me smile.

Enjoy the profile belly shot. You won't see too many more of these AWFUL pregnant pictures.

No comments: