Brandon and I attended the level 2 ultrasound that was scheduled to check out the baby. It went wonderfully. Absolutely nothing looked abnormal, and the Doc made me feel so much better about the whole thing. He explained some things about how the blood flows through the cord that really put me at ease. Just for precaution I'll be having a Non Stress Test once a week, but that was more for my comfort than anything. Fortunately, the people who were scheduled after us didn't show, and we got an extra long look at the baby in 3D. His head is down and snuggled under the placenta, so a perfect picture wasn't possible, but we got to see half his face, and his super cute lips and big CHEEKIES. It was awesome to watch him move around in 3D. He brought his hand up in front of his face, not to mention his feet. He was in Pike position and we had to look through his legs to see his face. Enjoy the pics:

That's not hair in this pic... it's placenta. And that's his hand next to his face.



Yes, this is pike position.
7 comments:
Those pictures are amazing!! So cool you can see what he's going to look like!!!!
He already looks like Grady! Amazing! Our family is SO grateful for the comforting news. You and your little son have been in our family prayers every single night and we will continue to pray for the both of you until he is delivered.
I really like the level 2 ultrasounds now. We skip the normal one and go straight for that one now. I am glad they could see that the baby is developing properly. Things always have a way of working, and the medical world always has a way of scaring an expectant mom. Go with your gut feelings for the rest of this. Good luck
SOoooooo sweet! Thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness, I was cracking up about Grady in Mrs. Neal's class! I know it's not funny but I'm just laughing because that will probably be my LUKE next year! :) After Tyler was her dream kid...kinda nervous for her to meet my next one. Ha ha! So glad he did so well the second day! Good job Grady, you sweetheart.
It's crazy how he looks so much like you others!! So fun to see a sneak peak!
We all loved watching the videos of Tabitha, especially Tate! He keeps saying, "Baby. Taa-tha!" I love the Ring around the Rosies & "awkward!"
That is SO cool. Another cute one!
Is it just me, or does he already look like the rest of your kids? I am glad to hear that Grady's teacher has discovered what a sweet heart he his. I love that boy. Let me know if you need help with Tabitha, I would LOVE to watch her for you. I got your message (about 2 weeks later) I am not doing the parties any more for many reasons but you are always welcome to come and make some jewelry here.
Post a Comment