Most of you know that my mom is serving a mission in the Ecuador, Quito mission. We talk almost once a week through Skype. The Saturday before Easter we had scheduled a time to talk so I thought I'd make it a little more special than usual and let her join us for coloring Easter eggs. In the end, it maybe wasn't such a great idea because Grady can't do two things at once. If he was really into coloring his egg, he'd totally ignore Grandma. Daxton did alright though. He enjoyed showing her the colors he was using and the designs he was drawing on his eggs. Of course, Tabitha had to be put to bed shortly after the egg coloring began. With her interest in climbing on the kitchen table, there was no way I was going to let her "help". There would have been smashed eggs and food coloring everywhere. Maybe next year. We'll see if she can stop climbing first.
Grandma is hard to see, but she's there.
No comments:
Post a Comment