Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I've got a CLIMBER!

Tabitha is FEARLESS. There isn't much that makes her scared or nervous. Standing on top of the kitchen table is fun for her. She'll even run around on it if no one catches her quick enough. Her most favorite thing to climb is up the kitchen chairs and onto the kitchen table. Maybe the ladder back chairs weren't such a good idea after all. This is what happens if someone doesn't push their chair in.

She climbs onto the seat...
She climbs up the back of the chair...
She goes as high as she dares...


And then screams for someone to come get her down after she almost falls...


Isn't she so cute and GIRLY!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That is the funniest thing ever! I love the screaming face...I think you are going to have a true girly girl on your hands...drama and all. :)