The kids are growing up so fast.
Yesterday Daxton asked me when he gets a cell phone. He's six, and in first grade, but according to him, half the kids on his bus have cell phones. I told him he has a LONG time before that happens.
Grady is in CTR 5's now. Did I miss Sunbeams? He shows everyone who smiles at him, his CTR ring. He's lost it about 25 times in the 4 days he's had it. I keep telling him that if he would keep it on his finger, then when he looks for it, it will be on his finger.
I bought the last can of formula for Tabitha yesterday. HOORAY! I think...
I'll miss my baby when she's all growed up.
7 comments:
Goodness! Cell phones and real milk. What next?!
You have such a wonderful, awesome family, Mandy. You always amaze me, you know!
I wish we could stop time once in awhile. I was doing Anna's hair today and she wanted a pony tail. I was actually sad it was finally long enough to pull all the way back and have it look decent. I miss having my baby girl, but I guess the next best thing is a baby boy...any day now!
Tell Daxton not to be in such a hurry to start getting monthly bills. THAT happens fast enough. Oh--did he think YOU were going to pay for his cell phone?
And I've always had this theory that the reason you get a CTR ring is so you can learn to pray for and get an answer about where it is when you lose it--at least that's how it happened for me as a youngster.
Love, Grandma
I heard about Grady's ring...and how he lost it. I told him "I hope Tabitha doesn't find it first". He is such a sweet heart!
Wow, I can't wait to see pics of her first birthday.
My boys want cell phones too, problem is...they'd just throw them in the toilets.
I can't wait until I can say I'm buying my last can of formula! I guess Kylie and Daxton will both be the ones with mean mommies who won't let them get cell phones until ATLEAST third grade :)
She's precious and and will be even as a toddler. What are you going to do with all the extra money now that you don't have to buy formula? Really, who has extra $$? Can't wait to see pictures from her birthday bash! And I love how you said "growd"!!!
Post a Comment