We very much missed Grandma, Jessie, Andrea and Tyfani. You're all invited to Tabitha's Sweet 16!
Yes, I did cut and color my hair.
And Yes, I did make the cake. I am kind of proud of it, but I realize my piping skills leave a lot to be desired. Not bad for my 4th fancy cake though.
I used a bunch of talented ladies to help me pull the whole think off. They are:
Headbands: BowChique by Kristin
Photography: Sara Coral Phototgraphy by Sara
Banner: Emmie Cakes by Tina
T-Shirt Graphics: Jig by Alyssa
Button Flowers on Cake: ReallyBadKitty by Brenda and Ariela
They all do amazing work. Big thanks to all of you!
9 comments:
You put the Clawson side of your extended family to shame! Our kids were lucky if we even remembered their birthdays!
Someday I will hire to to do my own birthday party!
hey hey! love the t shirts ... they turned out darling!
I'm dying...I don't know what to say. Curse you for not pausing this thing till I have one!
OH so cute! What a great job you did! Everything was amazing. I think you ought to be my personal party planner... Seriously so cute!(I love the rhinestones too!)
Wow, what a party! Can you come and plan my kids for me??? It looks like it was a big hit. Wish we could have come. Love you guys.
I was tempted to just come and peek through your windows during her party after hearing all about your party preparations, so I'm glad you posted pics so I didn't have to be a peeping tom :) That is definately a party to go down in the books, sooo cute! I'm thinking you better start planning now for her sweet 16, let alone her wedding...
The cake is FABULOUS, and the whole thing looks like a BLAST.......SO SO SO cute!!! I'm hoping some day I have a little girl so I can COPY all of those ideas!!!
What beautiful pictures!!! I am so impressed with that cake too! You amaze me, Mandy!!! What a great party.
i saw these at Nicole's house. looks like a great time. the photographer was such a good idea:)
Post a Comment