Friday, December 19, 2008

Gradyisms

Yesterday we had a FedEx package arrive at our door. Grady went out and picked it up and with his 4 year old curiosity, he was looking for clues as to what could be inside. He spotted a big E in a box on the label and he says, "Mom, it has an E. It's rated E for Everyone. It's a Wii!!!" That's the deductive reasoning, and wishful thinking of a 4 year old. It was so funny. Unfortunately, the E stood for Express. Grady watches too much TV.

This morning he came into my room when I was still in bed and he climbs up and says, "Mom do I still have the beaver?"
"The beaver?" I asked.
"Yeah, the beaver that I had last night."

He meant the fever. Too funny, that Grady.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

The beaver comment made me giggle. I love little kids and what comes out of their mouths. Hey thanks for your help the other night at YW.

Unknown said...

these are the kinds of comments that make you love your kids. i wish there were more of the funny comments and less of the whiny "mommy!!" 's.

Niederfam said...

I can totally hear that coming out of my mitt's mouth too!!!

harmon family said...

Grady is soooo smart. Not every 4 year does think like that.