Sunday, November 30, 2008

Awkward!

It finally happened. After 2 months of looseness, Daxton's front tooth finally came out. I would ask him every once in awhile if it was still loose, just to get him to start wiggling it and playing with it. I asked him in the car at the bus stop one day if it was still loose, and two days later he had finally played with it enough that it came out. Of course it happened at school again, which is great with me. It would totally gross me out if I had to take care of the whole mess. The other front tooth is loose too, so it looks like Daxton will have a new set of front teeth... for Christmas maybe??
My biggest boy is continuing on in that awkwards stage of kidhood. Here's a picture to prove it. There's something seriously awkward about this...

4 comments:

Bunch of Brooks' said...

Daxton looks really cute with his missing tooth! Davis lost his top front teeth months ago with NO sign of anything new. Talk about awkward; he may NEVER get new teeth at this rate!! We always laugh at him when food suddenly falls out of his mouth for no reason, well I guess the reason is that he has a big old hole in the front of his mouth! Poor kid:)

Chelsea said...

No, no, no Mandy. The awkwardness doesn't set in until all the adult teeth are in! okay? please don't rush it, I am struggling myself. ;)

Trish said...

Oh, you MUST get a video of him singing the "two front teeth" song!! MUST!

foreveryoung said...

Come on, it's not that bad :) He is still one handsome little devil!