When dinner was over, we quickly got the kids dressed in their costumes and rushed them out the door. Brandon took all 5 kids up and down the street in a wagon and a stroller. Way to go Honey! Grady couldn't find his mask, so he just decided to go without it.
Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Monday, November 03, 2008
All Hallows Eve
We had the privilege of having the Bradley boys join us for the evening because their mom had a viewing to attend. We started the night with our traditional "Mummy Pizzas", made with english muffins, sauce, string cheese and olives. The kids loved them. I'm not a fan, but this is one of those holidays that's all about the kids, right? Even Harrison ate his whole pizza, and he's a bit of a non-eater.


When dinner was over, we quickly got the kids dressed in their costumes and rushed them out the door. Brandon took all 5 kids up and down the street in a wagon and a stroller. Way to go Honey! Grady couldn't find his mask, so he just decided to go without it.


When dinner was over, we quickly got the kids dressed in their costumes and rushed them out the door. Brandon took all 5 kids up and down the street in a wagon and a stroller. Way to go Honey! Grady couldn't find his mask, so he just decided to go without it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such a fun night. Tyler was Ultimate BB Transformer too! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY MANDY!
VERY cute, I don't think I'd be a BIG fan of the mummy pizzas either, but you are RIGHT, Halloween is a KIDS holiday, not grown-ups!!!!
Looks like your family had a very fun Halloween! I LOVE the picture of Tabitha wearing the yellow shirt. She's super cute!!
Post a Comment