Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Memories.... from the corner of my mind.

10 years ago- September 24, 1998- I was just beginning my sophomore year at ASU. I'd moved into my very first apartment at the JC, or Jefferson Commons on McClintock and University in Tempe, AZ. I had three crazy roommates (a couple of whom I really miss). I also had a missionary out in California that I thought I'd probably marry, not to mention a boyfriend that I spent every waking moment with. Hmmm. Neither of those were the man I married.

5 years ago- September 24, 2003- Married three years, Daxton keeping me busy, and Grady just beginning to grow in my tummy. We were living in Southeast Mesa. I was in the YW presidency, and Brandon was in the EQ presidency. I was working for my brother-in-law Justin, managing his properties for him. Those days were kind of relaxing compared to these days.

5 months ago- April 24, 2008- Adjusting to life with THREE kids! How time flies. My mom had recently left on a mission. My sister had recently announced that she MIGHT move to Arizona sometime in the next year, getting me all excited. It hasn't happened yet. Family had just left Arizona, after visiting for Tabitha's baby blessing.

5 weeks ago- August 20, 2008- Dean came over to play with Grady. Daxton had picture day.

5 hours ago- September 24, 2008, 5:00am- I was sleeping. Very soundly.

5 minutes ago- September 24, 2008, 9:55am- I was typing this post, and wondering where the time goes.

5 things I did today- I sent out an email to our Boutique ladies. I sent Daxton off to school. I kissed Tabitha's stinky cheeks (from all that drool) lots and lots of times. I told Grady for the 5th time that it's not time for lunch yet. I posted a thank you to my "secret agents".

5 things I want to tell my husband- I love him. I'm grateful for him. He's the most handsome man I know. He's a great dad. He makes me happy.

5 things most people don't know about me- I constantly worry that I don't ask people about themselves enough. Like, when they are asking about me and my family, do I take the time to ask about them and their family?
I have had short hair most of my life. My friends around here are always surprised when they hear this.
I was a broadcasting major at ASU and I worked for Good Morning Arizona- Channel 3 for a couple years.
I LOVE to get rid of things.
I'm ready to have another baby, just to get the whole "having babies" thing over with. Well, I'm not ready right this instant, but sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Hmmm. This reminds me that I was tagged with this like a month ago...

I worry about the asking people about themselves thing, too. So, how are you, Mandy?! :)

Thanks for the super-sweet comment on my blog. You are so good to me. I love your blog, too. And I follow your "pieces" blog, as well. I am always amazed my your wild creativity! Love ya!

Aut said...

Already baby hungry? Wow, Tabitha must be an angel baby! You're such a great mother, they are so lucky to have you!