Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Diamondbacks
Thanks to the generous offering of tickets by Brandon's company, we were able to take the kids to the Diamondbacks game on Friday night. It was part of their Fandemonium weekend, so they were giving away lots of stuff. We didn't win anything, but that wasn't the reason we went anyway. We had GREAT seats, on the suite level, right by first base. That's the camera guy that you can see right behind us. The D-backs played the Rockies, and we WON! That's always a bonus when you go to a game.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Was this Tabatha's 1st game? Probably not, she's already been to Disneyland...no big deal. :)
We were at that game!! I wish we would have run into eachother...that would have been so fun!
I think the last picture is my favorite!!! Gotta love popcorn, and it's always better at the ballpark or the movie theatre. :)
Post a Comment