For some reason, Brandon doesn't ever just put the kids in the laundry room for time-out (like me). He always has to be creative. Why must he make time-out fun?
I love the frig, but I'm afraid Griffin would either try to jump off or, after time out was over, find a way to climb back up and make it a new spot to play.
7 comments:
that first picture cracks me up! that glare looks identical to one Brayden gives. At least Brandon puts them in timeout!
love the time out spots!
LOL about thoe spots! It just cracks me up.
That's funny, I may have to steal some of those spots!!!!
I love the frig, but I'm afraid Griffin would either try to jump off or, after time out was over, find a way to climb back up and make it a new spot to play.
That is too funny, I love it.
That's great! Whatever makes them stay put!
Post a Comment