Tuesday, August 05, 2008

SYTYCD FINALE!!

I said I'm going to have a finale party. I'm such a slacker. I've been watching, but working at the same time because I've got so many quilt and bedding orders right now. So, is the finale tomorrow??!! Anyone still want to come over? Come one, come all. Tell your friends. Bring a munchie. Should we say 7:30? Does it start at 8?
Sorry I'm so lame about party planning. Comment me or email me if you're coming so I know if anyone will show up... otherwise I'm watching in my jammies like usual.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I know, it totally snuck up on me too. But I will be there! (if you are sure you want to!)

Okay, two things about the last post. Maybe three. Grady is so funny, I was dying about the "embarrassed" picture. Brayden does the EXACT same thing, it is seriously crazy how exact it really is. Same expression, same slump, EVERYTHING. How strange is that? is that the universal BOY embarrasment stance? I surely hope you have that same shirt in Daxton's size. Its just too perfect.

Anonymous said...

Mandy, this is Rita, I lived above you in Jefferson Commons with Tiffany. She told me a while ago about your blog and I just wanted to tell you that you have such a beautiful family! Glad to see you are doing so well! Tiffany is a huge fan of SYTYCD as well and flew out here to LA and invited me to a live taping. We had so much fun and I am now a big fan too. Im rooting for Joshua! Hope all is well with you and your family.

Sincerely,

Rita Solis