Tabitha had her 6 month appointment on Monday... only one month late since she's already 7 months old. She was 16.2 pounds, and 25 inches long. That's in the 40th percentile for weight and the 10th percentile for height. I surely hope she doesn't end up being the short, fat, bald girl. She'll grow into those cheeks, right?
Tuesday was a day of milestones. Three things happened. First, she climbed onto her knees to pat my quad while I was sitting on a chair. Second, I noticed she cut her first tooth (FINALLY!), and third, she went from scooting to sitting up all by herself. What a big girl! It's like she grew up all in one day.
Oh, and she started holding her bottle on her own during the past week. Hooray!
2 comments:
haaaaaaaa! the short fat bald girl??? you cracked me up. its late. :)
That's funny - those were Lukas's stats at his two month check-up...he is 95th percentile for both height and weight...I'm sure she will be as cute and skinny as her mommy - she just doesn't want to grow up yet! :)
Post a Comment