Sunday, August 24, 2008

Downward Facing Dog


It's instinctive for her. This Yoga pose is one that Tabitha does hourly. She's pretty good at it too.

5 comments:

Shanen said...

She looks adorable, my girls did this often also because they would have dresses on and couldn't crawl with their dress. In fact I'm not sure Kobi really did the normal crawl. I LOVE your new look, so cute. I am gonna have to start checking your blog more often, you are getting more updates up more often. I love it.

foreveryoung said...

I am LOVIN' the new blog layout! And Tabitha is cracking me up with her yoga stance, she just better not use it to burn off all that chub that I'm totally in love with!

Elisha said...

Hey Mandy! She is such a cutie! Do you just LOVE having a little girl? I just wanted to drop you a comment thanking you guys for the ticket (they were actually given to the Stanfords, but we got to go to the game with them!) I love peeking in on you guys from time to time! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!

Rob and Jenn said...

Love the blog makeover.
Tabitha is getting too big. Tell her to stop growing cause I still need to snuggle with her. I still haven't met her yet. sigh.

Chelsea said...

ha ha, hilarious! maybe she can be my new yoga partner?