After two days this week of temperatures over 100 I am LOVING that it's raining and hailing and a blowin' like crazy. This is the kind of weather I live for. I am a little concerned that one of my flowering pear trees won't stay in the ground, but no that concerned. I love the rain.
So, as much as I love the rain, that's not even the best thing about today. The best thing is that tonight is the premier of my most favoritest, most beloved, most most mostest TV show on the planet... SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! The show makes the summer endurable for me. I'm committing to having a finale party because I want to share the love. Comment me if you want an invite.
7 comments:
you read my mind...about the weather and about SYTYCD!!!! I was thinking of a party too, but I will just come to yours! (if you decide to)
Oh yeah!! I dont even watch tv very often, there is no other show throughout the whole year I pay attention to. But I will say, this show becomes a priority and a pleasure every summer!!
I love love love this show too! I can't wait for the top 20~!
I love that show too! I missed it on Thursday but will catch it next week. Carlee and I actually got addicted to "America's Best Dance Crew" Have you seen that? They are both really good.
Oh man this show is our little guilty pleasure in the summer. My kids spend the commercials coming up with their own interpretive dances. We love it!
Im in and I think everyone should come prepared with their best dance move.
Even though I've never watched the show, I'm in! I just started recording it tonight so I hope I like it as much as the rest of you! As Vonda says, we should all come with our best dance moves. I will even do my lettergirl routine for all of you! If you haven't seen it before, you're in for a real treat!
Post a Comment