Thursday, March 13, 2008

Are you a runner or a walker?

My brother-in-law Justin is involved with setting up a 5K and a 10K on April 12th. I am planning on running in the 5K since I'm working up to my goal of running a half marathon in November. I know that lots of you are runners, but there is also a family fun run so it will be a great event for the whole family. Here's the link for more info www.pr10k.org. The great thing about it is that it's on Saturday and it's close by. Come run with me!

5 comments:

Niederfam said...

I wish I could....I am NOT a runner, but I'd like to be, really. I just hate it. I'll keep it, start small and work your way up!!! :)

Alisa Larson said...

I'm definatly a runner. I hate walking. Sounds fun. What a great goal - a 1/2 marathon is no small feat! A 5k will be a motivating run. If I remember, I'll come out that day and run it with you. Call me!

foreveryoung said...

A half marathon--wow! That's awesome! I would totally do the 5K with you if I wasn't prego. I know it's an excuse but I haven't exercised in forever and I'm so out of shape! Good luck!

Jenny Shumway said...

Mandy, I might be in with you for the half marathon - we'll see how I'm doing by the end of summer. I'll try to make this one and do the 5K with you and see if I can drag Nancy along. I lost all my endurance when I got so sick a few weeks ago, so I might not be able to run the full 5K but I'll sure try! I'll call you when it gets closer...Jen

Copple's said...

Mandy, I found your blog somehow when I was clickin on different names looking at all the cute ideas. Had to say hello. We can't wait to get together with you guys ad hopefully soon. Give us a call sometime.