Saturday, February 02, 2008

More Family Pictures

OK, so we might be a little redundant here, but we had more family pictures taken. It started out as a photo shoot for Tabitha, but since we all wanted to have our picture taken with her, it turned into another family photo session. I am SO glad it did... I think these pictures are even better than the last. Thank you Chelsea for introducing me to another fabulous photographer. Here's a preview picture, and then a link to the slide show. Enjoy!:

http://bigshow.bigfolio.com/?s=000008711&t=d8d65a01fe8f997c99df2f43a1ed5403

13 comments:

Aut said...

What beautiful pictures!!

Kristin said...

Those are so great. You got some really great shots. The photographer really is fabulous!

Chelsea said...

WOW! Those are gorgeous. Thanks for reminding me of the JOY that comes with a new baby! I needed that reminder. #1 is my FAVE! it could NOT be more perfect. Love Kristyn!!

Michelle Y. said...

Those pictures are amazing. Tyler is almost 6 months old and I am already missing the newborn stage. It goes by too fast. Tabitha is so beautiful, how fun to have a daughter.

Heidi Ann said...

Killer! What a photogenic family! That Daxton is definitley a babe magnet, and Grady...oh, I want to pinch his cheeks! There were too many great photos to declare any one my favorite but among my favs was Brandon kissing her, dads are so sweet with their new baby girls!

Jen H. said...

What awesome pictures! I loved them all!

foreveryoung said...

Those turned out awesome! What a great idea to do a family photoshoot on the bed, I love it. She is too precious and I am coming this week to see her. I can't believe I live like 5 houses down and haven't stopped by yet! What kind of friend am I?! So I made you muffins tonight (since obviously I haven't managed to bring a meal by) and I'm coming tomorrow. I'll call you. And I'm kidnapping Grady too.

Anonymous said...

So adorable. Your family is so perfect. Lots of love to you all. Jenny

Niederfam said...

DARLING.....How fabulous!!! They are just priceless!!!! It's a perfect reminder of what is REALLY important....our families!!!

barbafamily said...

WOW! I absolutely LOVE the picture!

Michael and Brinn said...

What a beautiful family! I love your pictures! I miss you! It brings me comfort to know that you and I have the same modbe vest, but mine is green. THanks for posting your pictures!

Shanen said...

Mandy those are so great. What nice pictures to have. I hope you all are doing just great.

Crystal said...

You guys are all too cute. Great pictures.